Does this sound familiar?
- “I’m not satisfied in my job.”
- “Is this position really the right one for me?”
- “My boss and I are not getting along, should I resign?”
- “I’ve outgrown my job.”
- “I want to pursue a new role, but I want an efficient approach to my job search.”
Perhaps something no longer feels right with your job and you are beginning to discuss it with others. Your stress may be increased, the job may feel less fulfilling, or you don't see a role for yourself within the company.
Maybe you are sending out resumes and networking, but you have not been satisfied with the results of your efforts thus far.
Whether you are looking to create a new career direction or want to refine your job search, I help clients to strategize and execute the critical steps toward a meaningful career.
The job search today is complex and evolving constantly. My job is to stay up-to-date on the latest changes to support you in a clear-cut approach with tangible results.
Services may include any combination of the following:
- Determine the next role for you
- Redesign your professional branding including your resume, social media & unique value propositions
- Prepare for tough interviews
- Strategize your job search
Assessments provide valuable insights into your motivations, strengths, abilities, and personality traits!
“I engaged Andrea’s services to help me think through some career alternatives. I was so impressed at how well-prepared Andrea was for our meeting. During the beginning of our first session, I could tell that Andrea had spent much time preparing for our meeting and the clock had not yet even started. She is a very thoughtful person and a good listener and encouraged me to focus on the details of my search yet see the bigger picture of my career.”
Legal Services Industry
“Andrea provided insightful feedback on my resume and LinkedIn profile to sharpen both to aid in my job search and also engaged me in some thought provoking discussions about my true career interests and potential alternatives to consider.
Andrea’s positive demeanor and professionalism shine through in her coaching advice which provided me with new perspectives on my search approach and possible “plan B” career paths to investigate. I highly recommend her career consulting services.”
Human Resources Leader
- 3-6 months of bi-weekly sessions
- A strengths-based approach to identify your career future
- Coaching sessions to move a mediocre view of the future to a vision of opportunity and achievement
- Career assessments
- 3-6 month weekly sessions
- Customized branding of social media, resume, Linkedin
- Develop individualized strategies and tactics for the job search
- Prepare for interviews
- Career assessments
- 2 intensive 90 minute sessions
- Topics Covered:
- Tough questions
- Behavioral-based interviews
- Salary negotiations
Customized appointments are available by request.