I’ve always been interested in individual similarities and differences, what motivates people, what strengths they have and struggle with, and how they can move forward and thrive.
In school, I pursued an undergraduate degree in Psychology and Sociology. To further my expertise, I received my graduate degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology which led to my career in Human Resources.
After my career in Human Resources and Executive Search, I felt a calling to help others with personal and professional challenges. I began working with students, and adults to get unstuck and become the best version of themselves. Ultimately a shift began to happen with clients leading to more confident decisions about handling difficult choices, challenging work situations, and personal transformation.
I attended training to become a professional coach, certified to administer assessments, joined industry-related groups, and built this boutique firm to support YOU!
Coach Academy International
Executive Functioning Coach
Peg Dawson, EdD & Richard Guare PhD
Master of Arts in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
University of New Haven
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology & Sociology,
University of Connecticut
Today, I’ve helped many people to embrace obstacles and pursue pathways that allow for individual and team success. I have…
- served on the non-profit board of the Women’s Resource Center as a member and board president.
- gained a solid understanding of the hiring process, employers’ needs, and most importantly, the individual’s journey to identify the right job
- coached leaders and employees with goal setting, performance reviews, 360 feedback, and succession planning
- recruited all levels of positions within corporate and search firm environments
- worked in Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Hospitality, Health Insurance, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, and Retail
- managed candidate/job searches across diverse functional areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Medical, Operations, and Sales
Assessments provide great information about individuals that helps guide effective planning