Does this sound like you?
- Unsure of what to study in college?
- Getting pressure from friends and family to have your career decisions figured out?
- Undecided about whether to apply for post graduate school college, take a gap year, or start working?
- Confused about how to communicate your skills and talents?
- Guessing what you want to do, and hope it’ll be the right choice?
- Not sure how to stand out during the interview and obtain the job offer?
Like most students your age, you’re starting to think about what to do after graduation.
Maybe that’s got you feeling indifferent and uninterested in future decisions, frustrated or anxious with the not so subtle peer pressure, or crossing your fingers just hoping things will just work themselves out.
You are NOT alone, it’s way more common than you think.
In my 15+ years of leading hiring initiatives in Human Resources and 5+ years helping students and professionals to plan their careers, I’ve noticed that the willingness to explore your interests, strengths and skills and available resources exponentially increases the likelihood that you enjoy career satisfaction.
Making decisions based on your interests and goals is the best way to prevent faulty decisions, regret, wasted money, changing majors in college, and career dissatisfaction.
I help my clients zero in on the best academic choices and career direction for their fulfillment and success.
That’s why I have created my “What’s Next After College” program!
You will make self-discoveries that will help you identify the right choices and the best decisions for your future.
Next Group Session Begins: 12:00pm Tuesday, May 30, 2023
Book an appointment to learn more about this program.
Benefits of the What's Next After College Program
By the end of this program, you will:
- Clearly understand your strengths, interests, abilities, and motivations
- Confidently communicate this knowledge about yourself to graduate schools and hiring managers
- Employ resources to transition smoothly after college
- Feel more confident (and maybe even a sense of relief) about your future direction
We’ll discuss topics like:
- Whether to take a gap year or pursue employment
- What to study during the remainder of college
- The best gap year or job environment for you
- Effective learning strategies for school and the workplace
- Strong talking points during the job interview
The “What’s Next After College” program features a combination of career assessments, reflection questions, resources and strategies for taking action, 5 group workshops, and a 1:1 session with Andrea.
You’ll discover so much about yourself by examining assessment results and determining how to use those findings in your decision-making process.
Here's what you get inside the program:
- Five 90-minute weekly virtual group coaching sessions designed to inform and empower, on the following topics:
1. Career exploration tips & strategies
2. Discovering your core/unconscious motivators®, core motivations that drive actions and behaviors
3. Uncovering your interests in a new and meaningful way
4. Revealing your personal style, natural wiring (your abilities), and personalized learning strategies
5. Creating actionable steps to move forward with your career options
- Three career assessment reports, featuring suggested careers to consider
- Regular communication and support from Andrea by email and text as needed during the 5-week program
- 1:1 appointment with Andrea during or after the 5 week program
- Access to the recorded modules and bonus material for 3 months following the end of each session
- Takeaways, including scripts and questions that you’ll develop in class and continue to use as you explore colleges and when you interview
Why Group Coaching?
Group coaching provides:
- Increased accountability, which leads to better results
- The realization that other students are facing the same challenges and have the same questions as you. You are not alone!
- The exchange of new ideas, experiences, and points of view among fellow students
- An increased sense of community, as everyone can express hopes, concerns, and support
- The opportunity to develop friendships with students who share common interests and experiences
- Ideally you will attend all group gatherings through Zoom and turn your camera on, although there is no pressure to contribute to discussions. Asking questions and sharing comments is encouraged, but it’s fine to just listen. You also can comment or ask questions through the online chat, if you prefer to stay muted.
1 payment of $997
2 payments of $575
For Parents: Conditional Guarantee
I am 100% committed to giving your student the tools, resources, strategies, and coaching to set them up for success and plan for the future. If you’re on a payment plan, you agree to make all payments you committed to at the time of the invoice date. We do not cancel payments, as this is not a membership.
If your student has gone through all the program material, completed all the homework, and requested support from me during the program, and you still feel the program did not deliver what it promised, submit your student’s completed worksheets before the 5th-week program end date, and I will contact you to discuss next steps.
In the rare event of a refund, there will be a 20% processing fee to cover the cost of the assessment license codes and administrative fees. You will also lose access to all online materials.